Hello everyone! This is the first time I have been nominated for an award! I am so happy about it, especially because it comes from Ashutosh Gursale. He writes such wonderful stories 😍. Pay a visit to his blog if you’d like to. Thanks a tonne Ashutosh!
“The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma. It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and also provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Nominate anywhere near ten to twenty bloggers. Notify them by leaving a comment on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
- I am currently pursuing bachelors in Maths. Writing, reading, binge-watching and playing violin are hobbies.
- I am obsessed with coffee, novels and keeping my stuff organised. I get super-mad if I don’t find my things at their “alloted” areas.
- I have zero tolerance towards hypocrites.
Answering Ashutosh’s questions:
1.Why did you start blogging?
Honestly, because I was bored and I had nothing better to do. The one month vacation felt like ages of inactivity. Gosh!
2.When was the last time you had the heartiest laugh?(A happy memory)
A few days back, I was telling my friends about this weird dream I had a night before, wherein I saw my dad and my little sister fighting and killing snakes that kept jumping out of a huge bucket, that too with swords and at the end of the battle, I saw my mom coming out of a jetplane. I don’t remember what I was thinking about before I fell asleep. We laughed like crazy when I told them about it (Of course, I narrated it all very dramatically 😂)
3.Where would you want to travel to?
Anywhere and everywhere, if I could. But I think I’d like to begin with my native state, Kerala (India). I have never been to all those beautiful places there which feature on the Google Image Search page. I guess one day I will ❤.
4.Which novel or poem you hold close to your heart?
Has to be ‘A Thousand Splendid Suns’ by Khaled Hosseini. It was a novel that made me smile, laugh, blush, and cry throughout. Plus, it taught me not to take for granted, the comfortable life I have.
5.What would you want to change about your life? Why?
I think I have a pretty good life…it’s not perfect but it’s good enough to be lived. So if there’s anything I want to change, it is myself. Not too much, I just want to be a little less lazy so that I can skip calculating how to get my two little siblings working for me 😂
My questions to the above:
1. What is, in your view, the best compliment you ever received?
2. Which book/movie is your favourite one?
3. If you could have any one supernatural power for a day, what would it be and why?
4. What kind of people do you find difficult to deal with?
5. What skill would you like to develop in yourself?
Link to my best post:
Of all my posts, my favourite is “Black bag? Why?”. It is the best post in my view and I hope you give it a read, if you haven’t already been through it.